Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer 2008 Internship

It's week 3 since I've been working on the Smiley Morning Show, and I've decided to start posting what I've done everyday on this blog. Enjoy.

I will start posting tomorrow, and try to update for the past 2 and a half weeks i've done already. Practicum grade requirements include a paragraph for each day on the job, so I have to make up a few already. Expect to see a few paragraphs by the end of the day tomorrow.

Some things in these posts will include the jobs I do for the station, and the guest that come on the show. Jenna Fisher and Kirk Cameron were on today, which was pretty cool. More on that tomorrow though.

Since I have to be up by 4 tomorrow, i'll just say goodnight, and i'll see you on the flipside.

Check out wzpl.com until then to see what it's all about.

-rusty

No comments: